quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2009

Inner Talk

Hello Me... It's me Talking... can I Hear me?

Of course I can, My voice is coming from inside of my head... What do I Want?

Stupid! I wanna Know why I feel so Happy these days.

Am I blind? I guess I am, because the reason is obvious, Don't I think?

Lord! How can I be so asshole? I can see something, but is this True? Or am I Dreaming?

Dreaming? Dreams can make me happy too, but this is complete diferent. Do I have friends, huh?

Yes... I have some special friends, Why am I asking for?

And I like them?

Of course, They are like my arms and legs, they are part of me... But why this question?

Be calm, ok? Now, and About him, what do I think?

I think He's beautiful, and something about him, makes here shine...

Here where?

Here, in my chest... I feel something shining here... Is this normal?

Normal? I guess not, but I think this is love...

Love? Whats is love?

It's like a sunshine inside the heart, Am I loving?

Yes, I guess I'm in love... This is Good?

Of course, He makes me shine, so with him, never will rain here...

Ok... So I will give all my love to make him shine too, can I do this?

Yes, With love, WE can do Anything...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário